Since inception, we have been offering a huge collection of modern Bio Gas Plant. Our collection of bio gas plants is approved by (B.A.R.C.). The high efficiency and usefulness of the range make them ideal to be used in different sectors. Our products are highly demanding in the market due to maximum performance and efficacy. We have attained the license for Nisraga Runa-Biogas Technology that ensures the excellent designs and technology of the offered range of the products. We have been providing the best solutions to the clients with outstanding designs as well as execution capabilities. The technology is developed by reckoned BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Center) of Government of India, which is highly useful in food waste/wet garbage treatment.
Our variety of solutions for Solid Waste Management comprises the following:
Bio gas plants designed for wet bio garbage waste
Ensures efficient as well as trouble free disposal of varied solid waste (Bio waste) and sludge from treatment plants
The process has numerous additional advantages such as:
- Biogas eliminated in the process can also be reused for varied applications such as cooking, heating and electricity generation
- Sludge/Slurry generated in the process acts as an excellent organic manure that can be further utilized for gardening as well as farming
- Vermiculture as well as mechanical waste composter to change wet garbage into manure
- Sludge dewatering systems are ideal for small as well as bigger size treatment plants
With the increase in population conventional sources of energy are getting depleted, this has aroused a need for renewable energy. All the businesses and households, and energy companies as well are today backing with the creation of sustainable electricity, heat, etc. using renewable raw materials. Several countries are today supporting the expansion & use of renewable energy. This includes subsidies and aids in the operation and creation of biogas plant.
We design, build and maintain individual AD-Plants for agricultural purposes and farms including industrial waste treatment plants and medium sized communal plants Benefits are particularly derived by farmers through biogas plant build on their own farm: the gas produced from liquid manure, solid manure, grass & energy crops can be used directly for the purpose of generating electricity, heat building or with a connected CHP fed into the national grid for profit
From 30 KW to several MW, ranges the installed electric capacity of Biogas plants. How much electricity will be generated by the plant is entirely dependent upon the volume of biogas produced. Each year a farmer can expect of 400-500 m3 of biogas per livestock unit. From one hectare field grass around 7,000 mÂ³ of biogas can be produced. It can be produced even much more in case of energy-rich plants like turnips or maize. From this we can conclude that the construction of biogas plant is beneficial not only for climate & environment, but also for a sustainable investment in the farmâs profitability and efficiency.
How does a biogas plant work?
1. Organic input components like fats or sludge, foodstuff remnants, are fed into biogas plant as substrate.
2. Renewable resources like beets or grass, corn serve as a feed for animals like cows and pigs and also for the micro organisms in the biogas plant.
3. Dung and manure are also put into the biogas plant.
4. Under the exclusion of oxygen and light, the substrate is decomposed by micro-organisms in the fermenter, when heated to approximately 38-40Â°C. Biogas with methane as the main element is produced as the final product in this fermentation process. In addition hydrogen sulfide is also there in the biogas. As fermenter is made of stainless steel, it has the benefit of withstanding the attacks of aggressive hydrogen sulfide and is put into use for several decades. Apart from this, a stainless steel fermenter also offers the opportunity of operation of biogas plant in thermophile temperature ranging up to 56Â°C.
5. After the fermentation of substrate, the produced substance is transported to the fermentation residues into the end of storage tanks. It can also be retrieved for further use from there.
6. Residuals can be taken into use as a quality fertilizer. Its advantages are: as the biogas manure has less viscosity, it gets penetrated into ground readily. Further, this residue has higher fertilizer value and so it is less strong to the olfactory senses.
7. Drying it and using it as the dry fertilizer is another choice.
8. In the roof of the tank, the generated biogas is stored and from there in the combined heat and power plant, it is burned to generate heat & electricity.
9. Directly into the power grid electric power is fed.
10. The generated heat can be taken into use for drying wood, harvesting products & heat building.
11. Processing of Biogas
12. Gas is supplied to national grid or gas filling stations.
Villa 789,Saikar complex lane, Near Ganraj Chowk Baner-Balewadi Raod, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra, 416001, India